Notre description du camping...
Le Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga, au nord de la Sardaigne, est situé au cœur de la région de la Gallura, près de Santa Teresa di Gallura et Aglientu, accessibles depuis les ports d’Olbia et de Porto Torres. Le Camping Village, à l’ombre des pins maritimes, donne directement sur la plage, offrant le spectacle coloré et contrasté de la mer de Sardaigne. Au Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga, vous pourrez passer vos vacances en zone Camping ou en zone Village. La zone Village offre un large choix de mobil-homes, avec TV-SAT et aire conditionné, et de caravanes. La zone Camping présente trois types d’emplacements, reliés à l’électricité, dont certains profitent d’une position panoramique sur la mer. La mer de Sardaigne offre la possibilité de pratiquer de nombreux sports à l’intérieur du Camping Village. Le centre de plongée du Camping Village vous permettra de suivre des cours de plongée de différents niveaux et de participer à des plongées guidées à la découverte des fabuleux fonds marins de la Sardaigne. Vous pourrez également pratiquer d’autres sports, comme le windsurf, la voile ou encore le tennis, le tir à l’arc et bien plus. Un centre bien-être vous accueillera pour rendre vos vacances encore plus relaxantes. Une équipe d’animateurs s’occupe du divertissement au Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga, proposant une saison riche en rendez-vous, soirées musicales, bals, mini-club et activités pour les plus petits.
Les plus du camping :Voir tous les services
Coordonnées du camping
GPS : 41,124016 9,067844Adresse : Pineta di Vignola Mare 07020 Aglientu (OT)
Consulter les conditions générales de vente du camping Camping Village Baia Blu la Tortuga
1. Reservations can be sent to our address by post, fax or e-mail or completed directly by the on-line booking system in our website. Reservations are exclusively accepted for groups from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 persons. Reservations are personal and exclusively valid for the persons whose personal data are indicated in the booking contract.
2. On receiving the booking request, Baia Holiday will send the customer aservice quote/holiday package which specifi es: the chosen campsite, the accommodation unit, the arrival and departure dates, the exact amount of the stay, the deposit (amount and expiration date) and the balance payment conditions. The quote must be fully verifi ed, confi rmed and signed by the customer, and returned by fax, mail or Internet.
3. If the customer decides to confi rm the booking, s/he must proceed to the payment of the deposit shown in the quote, normally within 15 days from its receipt, following one of these procedures:
• OPTION 1: payment of the deposit (normally 25% of the total cost + Euros 40,00 booking fee) and balance no later than 15 days before the date of arrival at the Camping Village, by bank transfer or credit card (through the payment system in our web site, e-commerce applications or Mo.To.).
WARNING: non-observance of the terms of payment as above mentioned shall constitute a rescinding clause that would result in the legal termination of the contract with the intermediary agency and/or the organizer, without prejudice to compensation for further damages suffered by the organization. Any failure to comply with the terms of payment provided by Option 1, will result in the loss of economic conditions and all related benefits.
4. On arrival at the Camping Village, the customer must contact the reception and show the confi rmation voucher and the full payment receipt. The reserved accommodation in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tents, Sunlodge and Clever sectors is available from 17.00 pm on the arrival day and must be vacated no later than 9.00 am on the departure day. As regards the Camping sector, the reserved accommodation is available from 12.00 am, and must be vacated no later than 12.00 am on the departure day (10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda). For late departures (after 9.00 am in the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge Tents, Sunlodge and Clever sectors and after 12.00 am in the Camping Sector (10:00 at Centro Vacanze Isuledda) the management will charge the customer with an extra day (accommodation unit price + price for the persons), according to the offi cial price-list. If the customer does not arrive at the Camping Village before 12.00 am of the day following the booked arrival date, without giving any notice, the management reserves the right to cancel the reservation and allot the vacant accommodation to others.
5. The fi nal cleaning in the accommodation units is mandatory at the following conditions: • Village and Sunlodge sectors - carried out by the customer without extra costs or by the camping village staff, with extra charge. • Hotel and Resort sectors – normally included in the total amount • Lodge Tent and Clever sectors – mandatory with extra charge The fi nal cleaning of the Village sector accommodations occupied by customers with pets must be obligatorily carried out by the Camping Village staff with an extra cost of Euros 50,00. For prices and conditions of each specifi c sector see the price-list.
6. Any request for cancellation of the confi rmed booking (balance or deposit already paid), should be made in writing. In case of cancellations or delayed arrival/advanced departure, due to causes not covered by the insurance, the paid amount cannot be refunded. Anyway, in case of cancellation of the whole stay, due to causes not covered by the insurance, if made within 7 days before the holiday start date, the amount already paid (net of fi xed booking fee), can be used for a new vacation in one of the Baia Holiday Camping Villages (the voucher amount cannot be divided and the amount of the new reservation must be equal to or greater than the value of the voucher). No refund in case of partial use of the voucher and/or cancellation after the above indicated deadline.
7. By confi rming the reservation, the customer also accepts the Baia Holiday booking conditions and the current price-list. S/he agrees to scrupulously comply the Baia Holiday rules and regulation. Baia Holiday will be entitled to solve the booking contract if the subscriber, his family or his guests, does not follow the rules.
8. Medium size pets are allowed in all Baia Holiday Camping Villages, only under request and only in specifi c accommodations of the Camping and Village sectors. Dogs must be microchipped and provided by the International Sanitary Certifi cate and UE Passport. Personnel is authorized to check the above mentioned documents on arrival and in case of no production, the management reserves the right not to accept pets inside the Camping Village.
9. Special offers (such as Early booking, Introduce a friend and get a discount, Full board offer, Village Family offer, Long stay) are subject to precise terms and conditions, as shown in the specifi c sections of the price-list.
10. Any promotion (special offer, last minute etc.) that will be made after the price-list publication will derive from new agreements with service suppliers; they will have no retroactivity effect and be subject to availability.
11. Prices for all ferry tickets and connected services are fi xed by the shipping companies; consequently, they could vary during the period of time between the quote request and the booking confi rmation, according to the availability of the various fare classes.
12. Changes of the personal data, number of participants, or extra services with respect to those specifi ed in the contract at the time of the booking confi rmation, cannot be accepted, unless they are communicated to the booking centre within 10 days before the fi xed arrival date. All the Village, Hotel, Resort, Lodge tent, Sunlodge and Clever units will be therefore available only to the people listed in the travel documents; the Management has the right not to accept customers who will not follow this rule and not to allot the living unit.
13. The customer requests about pitch or living unit special location will be considered mere preferences and will have no contractual value or absolute assurance, since pitch/living unit will be allotted on site and at the Management sole discretion.
in PDF »
Refund guarantee of the holiday costs
Following is an excerpt about the insurance coverage taken from the insurance policy. The insurance policy is registered C.V.M.I. s.r.l. and the insurance terms and conditions are explained in full detail in the document you will receive together with your travel documents.
Art. 1 “Scope of the insurance policy”
The policy covers the cancellation penalty fees charged by the Company within the maximum percentages prescribed in the General Terms for reservations for the Camping Village and the maximum amount of Euro 1.000,00 per policy minus the fixed registration fee and the percentage due to the insurance company. The coverage starts on the date of confirmation of the booking (after payment of the settlement) until the moment the holiday starts, and applies only if the Client cannot actually travel for any of the following circumstances unforeseable at the moment of contract stipulation:
1.1) The illness, injury or death of either the insured client and his/her yellow traveller or any of their relatives, cohabitants, children, brothers, sisters, parents, sons-, daughters- or parents-in-law, partner co-owner of the insured client's company, provided that such fellow has been registered for coverage at the moment of contract stipulation. The term “fellow traveller” can refer to only one single person. Coverage will also be provided in cases of pathologies of pregnancy or pre-existing illness not of chronic nature, if they arise after the date of start of the guarantee;
1.2) Material damages caused by fire or natural calamity to the insured client's property that require his or her personal presence;
1.3) The impossibility to reach the resort of vacation due to natural calamity;
1.4) The issue of summons to appear in Court as witness or juror received after the date of start of the guarantee.
Art. 2 “Exclusion from coverage”
Coverage will be provided only if the settlement requested by the Camping Village has been paid and won't be granted for cancellations claimed due to chronic, neurological, psychiatric, nervous and/or mental disorders.
Art. 3 “Fixed policy fee”
Repayments will be made by deducting the franchise of Euro 70,00 per policy, which must be charged to the insured Party, not covered by any other insurance policy otherwise this policy will be invalid.
Art. 4 “Responsibility of the insured client in the event of accident”
If the insured client intends to cancel the booking, the Camping Village where the customer booked must be immediately notified.
If the cancellation is due to any of the reasons foreseen, the insured must provide the Camping Village's Insurance Company (UNIQUA ASSICURAZIONI S.p.A., Agenzia di Trieste, via Machiavelli, 28 - 34132 TRIESTE tel. 040 631345 r.a. - fax 040 362886 - firstname.lastname@example.org) with written notification within five days of the occurrence of the event responsible for the cancellation, and enclose the medical certification and any other documents regarding the reason for cancellation (original copy).
Refund guarantee PLUS
It is furthermore possible to obtain insurance against cancellation penalties of up to a maximum of € 3.000,00 for practice net of fees, upon payment of a fixed optional € 30.00. The warranty begins on the date of confirmation of booking (subject to payment of the balance) to the Village / Camping, until the beginning of the same living and working for the same cases mentioned above in points 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4.
Also valid Articles 2, 4. About art. 3 “Fixed policy fee” repayments of “Refund guarantee PLUS” will be made by deducting the franchise of 10% with a minimum of Euro 70,00 per policy, which must be charged to the insured Party, not covered by any other insurance policy otherwise this policy will be invalid.
Guarantee of repayment of the vacation expenses
Art. 5 “Refund of the holiday costs”
Coverage will be provided for the refund of the rest of the holiday costs paid for by the insured client (only if the settlement due for the holiday is paid no less than 15 days prior to the arrival date on the Camping / Village), if the insured client or his/her family members (consort/spouse, son/daughter, brother/sister, parents-, son/daughter-in-law) or fellow traveller registered at the moment of contract stipulation are forced to stop their holiday for any of the following
reasons: the obligatory return to their original place of residence for health reasons;
hospital admittance of the client that requires the interruption of vacation; earlier return to place of residence if the client is forced to return due to the death of a family member (as defined above) or his or her fellow traveller registered at the moment of contract stipulation. Refund of 50% of the vacation expenses share will be provided if the curtailment of the vacation is due to the hospitalization of a family member who is not participating in the vacation. Such refund will be equivalent to the cost of the unused vacation days left to the departure date, that is to intend: total number of the days paid for, minus the fixed registration fee, divided into the days of vacation. In any case, such refund cannot exceed the amount of 2.600,00 e per event. In the event
of the simultaneous registration of a pre-established group of participants, the term “yellow traveller” can be applied to only one person. In order to obtain the refund of vacation expenses, the client is requested to submit within 24 hours following documents to our Insurer, medical certification regarding the obligatory return to point of departure; certificate of death or hospitalization; civil status certificate; booking contract. For any question not expressly regulated by this policy, the original contract by the Company offices will be applied.
CLUB CARD (Price per person) Compulsory from 18/06 to 31/08 included, at the cost of Euros 1,00 per day, for a maximum of 20 days. Gratis for children not over 3 years
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
Pour 1 participant
- Informations type établissement
- Nombre d'emplacements nus : 550
- Nombre de locations : 286
- Informations accueil
- Surveillance de nuit
- Installations pour handicapés
- Animaux acceptés
- sur demande
- Informations client post réservation
- Horaires ouverture/fermeture réception: Haute saison : de 07:00 à 23:00
- Horaires ouverture/fermeture réception : Basse saison : de 07:00 à 23:00
- Horaire d'arrivée réservation location : de 17:00 à 22:00
- Horaire d'arrivée réservation emplacement : de 12:00 à 22:00
- Horaire d'arrivée réservation chambre : de 17:00 à 22:00
- Lieu d'accueil des réservations
- A la réception
- Service arrivée tardive
- Caution locative
- Conseils d'accès : BY PLANE Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga is about 80 km from Olbia airport. Take a coach to Santa Teresa di Gallura, or go by car, using the Baia Holiday rental service, following the SS 125 first towards Arzachena and then Palau and Santa Teresa di Gallura until you reach Vignola Mare. Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga is about 125 km from Alghero airport. Take a coach to Santa Teresa di Gallura or Sassari, or go by car, using the Baia Holiday rental service, first following the SS to Sassari, then continuing towards Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura until you reach Vignola Mare. BY BOAT The nearest passenger ports to Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga are Olbia, Golfo Aranci and Porto Torres, served by ferries from Genoa, Livorno, Piombino, Fiumicino, Civitavecchia and Naples. From Olbia: follow the SS 125 towards Arzachena, then continue to Palau and Santa Teresa di Gallura until you reach Vignola Mare. From Golfo Aranci: follow the SS 125 towards Arzachena, then continue to Palau and Santa Teresa di Gallura until you reach Vignola Mare. From Porto Torres: follow signs to Platamona, then continue to Castelsardo and Santa Teresa di Gallura until you reach Vignola Mare. Camping Village Baia Blu La Tortuga can also be reached from Corsica with ferries to Bastia leaving from Nice, La Spezia, Genoa and Livorno; continue by car to Bonifacio, where a ferry leaves for Santa Teresa di Gallura. Follow signs to Vignola Mare after disembarking
- Chaînes commerciales
- Baia Holiday
- A la campagne
- A la mer
- Front de mer
- Infrastructures restauration
- Barbecue collectif
- Equipement ménager
- Sèche linge
- Equipement loisirs
- Salon de télévision
- Zone Wifi
- Location matériel de sport : H.Saison seule.
- Service de location de vélo
- Commerces 1ère nécessité
- Alimentation / Point alimentation
- Presse et journaux
- Salon de coiffure
- Zone de jeux pour enfants outdoor
- Infrastructures sports
- Base de canoë kayak
- Infrastructures loisirs
- Salle de jeux
- Parc à thèmes
- Infrastructures Bien être
- Salle de remise en forme
- Services restauration
- Self service
- Plats à emporter
- Dépôt de pain
- Dépôt de viennoiseries
- Services enfants
- Halte Garderie
- Club enfant : H.Saison seule.
- Club Adolescents
- Services animations
- Animations enfants
- Soirées : H.Saison seule.
- Spectacles : H.Saison seule.
- Tourisme / Logistique
- Informations touristiques
- Réservation excursions : H.Saison seule.
- Point argent
- Point courrier
- Cabine téléphonique / Point téléphone
- Coffres clients
- Activités sportives
- Animations sportives : H.Saison seule.
- Planche à voile
- Canoë - Kayak
- Equitation (Distance : 18km)
- Tir à l'arc
- Activités Bien être
- Remise en forme