Mycamping uses an algorithm to present users with results that match their search criteria. This algorithm sorts campsites and presents the most appropriate results for each request. The search criteria are entered by the user and the algorithm simply generates the results. If they wish, users can use filters to refine their results.
When the search results are first displayed, they will be sorted ("ranked") by "Popularity".
Sort by Popularity: default sorting that takes into account the following factors
- The quality of the photos
- The quality of the content transmitted by the campsite
- Their commercial reactivity
- The regular updating of their information.
If required, results can also be ordered according to different criteria, such as :
- Sorted by increasing price: The cheapest campsites will appear first.
- Sorted by descending price: The most expensive campsites will appear first.
- Sorted by stars: Campsites with the most stars will appear first.
- Sorted by reviews: Campsites with the highest review ratings will appear first.
Over time, our ranking algorithms will be updated to take into account developments in our company, the Mycamping community and the tourism industry in general.